WELCOME TO FOOTBALL MID NORTH COAST 2019 REGISTRATION DETAILS
Online Registration – Click for information and details on how to register in 2019.
Active Kids Voucher Application – For those planning on using the $100 voucher for junior registrations, you MUST have applied for the voucher and received the unique ID number BEFORE beginning the registration. The voucher CAN NOT be redeemed once the registration has been completed with a club.
Click the above link for all information on FMNC clubs registration dates, times and venues etc.
For information on any of the 32 member clubs within FMNC view the Club Contacts page.
NOTE: There is a new registration system in place. Please check with your club if unable to register as some clubs may not be completely up and running for the 2019 season as yet.
Instructions on how to register online are below.
Detailed help document here – Self Registration Guide 2019.
- New mobile optimised user experience.
- Register multiple individuals from a single account, allowing you to register and manage your whole family from a single login.
- All participants will login with their Football Account and can use Facebook or Google logins as well as email.
- You no longer need your FFA number to login
How to Register: New Participants
For players who have not previously registered to play football via MyFootballClub in past seasons. Search for your club and click on “Start Registration” to find your club’s registration page:
You will need a Football Account to register. If you do not already have one you can create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login.
How to Register: Current Participants
Important Information if you were registered on MyFootballClub in past seasons.
FFA has migrated all current and previous registrations to the new system. If you have registered before you will be able to claim profiles from MyFootballClub provided you use the same email address to sign up.
Step 1: Find your club and start your registration
Search for your club and click on “Start Registration” to find your club’s registration page:
Step 2: Create your Football Account
Instead of using your FFA number to access the registration system, you will now need a Football Account. If you do not already have one you can create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to claim your participant history if your email address or social login does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
Step 3: Claiming your participant history
After logging into your Football Account you will be presented with a list of matching profiles from MyFootballClub where the email addresses match. You must link any profiles at this stage in order to register them to a club in the future.
Step 4: Registering
Once you have claimed your participant history you will be able to register any of the linked family members on your account or signup additional people.
- Visit the Play Football Support site for useful resources or to submit a support ticket.
- Call the support desk on 02 8880 7983: Monday-Friday 9am – 9pm AEST
Applying for a Voucher and Redemption:
1) Visit the Service NSW website and either login or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
2) Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account (you will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
3) Register online with your club at Play Football and enter the voucher ID number when prompted in the registration process.