WELCOME TO FOOTBALL MID NORTH COAST PLAYER HEADQUARTERS
To play football in season 2019, you will need to register online with a club. Instructions on how to do so can be found here – 2019 Registrations.
> FMNC club contacts and information – FMNC Clubs
> Search by postcode for your local club – Play Football ‘Find a Club’
> FMNC Club draw pages – Sports TG FMNC Clubs draw
Click on the below links for relevant information.
• 2018 FMNC Competition Rules
• 2018 FMNC Competition Fixtures
• 2019 High Performance Fixtures
• 2019 Season Calendar (updated 17th January 2019)
• FMNC Clubs
• FMNC Playing Times & Ball Sizes
• FMNC Generic Special Competition Rules
Click on the below links for relevant policies and procedures.
• Online Laws of the Game
• NNSWF Hot Weather Policy
• NNSWF Sun Protection Policy
• NNSWF Lightning Policy
• Plaster Casts and Rigid Supports
• Goalpost Safety
• FFA Concussion Guidelines
• National Disciplinary Regulations
• National Registration Regulations
• Wearing of Spectacles Recommendation
• NNSWF Working With Children Club Policy
CODES OF CONDUCT
All FMNC Players who use Facebook are encouraged to “like” the FMNC Facebook Page.
Information is regularly posted on this page. It is advised to also “follow” the page and/or select see all posts first in your news feed to avoid missing any information.
Social Media Sites
Players using social media sites (especially Facebook and Twitter) need to be conscious of the dangers and ramifications of acting inappropriately online.
Summer 6s is one of Northern NSW Football’s (NNSWF) off season participation activities, conducted by sanctioned member clubs, outside of the regular football season.
Summer 6s incorporates a revised format of ‘the game’ with a competitive, social environment ‘for football, sun and a whole-lot-a-fun’.
To find a competition near you, click here – FMNC Clubs Summer 6s.
For all Insurance information, click here – FFA National Insurance Programme.
For all information about FMNC, see the About FMNC page.
For more information on playing Representative Football, see the High Performance Squads page.